We encourage families of our guests to be actively involved in the recovery process. Upon arrival, each guest at The Plymouth House is assigned a contact person who is responsible for his/her needs for the duration of the stay. Family members are encouraged to address any questions or concerns to this staff member.
The Plymouth House hosts several family recovery meetings in New England. These meetings are open to anyone who has someone they care about struggling with addiction issues. These meetings assist families in making the right choices for themselves and their loved one and are often the first step toward recovery for many families.
Please contact as at (800) 428-8459 for details on a meeting near you.
Visiting a Plymouth House Guest
- Visitation is on Saturdays from 1pm-5pm.
- Plymouth House guests must fill out a visitation request slip for each person they wish to visit by Thursday evening for Saturday visitation. All visitors must be approved before Saturday.
- We ask that visitors be limited to family members and those instrumental to the recovery of our guests.
- All visitors must sign in at the main office upon arrival and at departure.
- Visitors may bring dogs but they must be leashed and well-mannered.
- Any items visitors bring to guests must first be inspected and approved by staff.
- Visitors are not allowed in the guest rooms or lounges.
Staying in Touch
Name of Guest
The Plymouth House
446 Main Street
Plymouth, NH 03264
- We ask guests to limit their phone usage to two ten-minute calls per day.
- The guest phone may be busy; please be patient and keep trying. We do not take personal messages.
- Phone hours: 3:00pm-5pm, 6pm-7pm and 10pm-11pm
- Men’s phone: (603) 536-1760
- Women’s phone: (603) 536-1996