THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE TERMS
Under these Terms, any disagreements between you and us must be settled through BINDING ARBITRATION. ASSERTING OR DEFENDING YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS CONTRACT IN COURT, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO DO SO (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your claims cannot be pursued as a class action, and a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY, will decide your rights. Regarding the specifics of your agreement to have any disagreements with THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE arbitrated, please study the Section below headed Dispute Resolution and Arbitration.
You consent to us calling you about our services and treatment facilities and monitoring and recording any calls we make or receive for business purposes, including quality control. For further information, please see Section 18 below, Consent to Communications and Monitoring/Recording Telephone Calls.
1. The Site Does Not Provide Specific Medical or Treatment Advice. THE INFORMATION ON THE SITES IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND IS NOT MEANT TO AND CANNOT BE USED IN PLACE OF PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ASK YOUR PHYSICIAN OR ANOTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER FOR ADVICE WHENEVER YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT A MEDICAL CONDITION OR A TREATMENT PLAN. Never dismiss or put off obtaining competent medical advice due to something you have seen on or through THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE Sites. Call your doctor or 911 right away if you believe you may be experiencing a medical emergency. You exclusively assume all risk in relying on any information provided by us, our employees or representatives, third parties invited by THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE to participate in activities on the sites, or other users of the sites.
2. THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE Overview. The THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE aims to provide quality, comprehensive, compassionate, and innovative care to adults struggling with alcohol and substance abuse problems and mental/behavioral health issues. Inspire hope that long-term recovery is possible through compassionate, research-based care. Our goal and passion are to empower individuals, their families, and communities by promoting optimal mind, body, and spiritual well-being. It is an extension of this core mission of facilitating connections with and enabling individuals to learn more about the THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE’s treatment programs. The THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE uses a network of affiliated websites to help people considering treatment for themselves or others to discuss treatment. We provide a variety of ways to contact the THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE for options.
3. Eligibility. By accepting these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that you are at least thirteen (13) years old, as we need you to view and use our Sites. If you are using our sites on behalf of a business, organization, or other entity, you guarantee that you are authorized to bind that entity to these terms and you accept these terms on that entity’s behalf.
4. Accounts and Registration. It’s possible that you must register for an account to use some features of our websites. You might need to give us some personal information when you sign up for an account (such as your email address or other contact information). You acknowledge that the data you give us is true and that you will always keep it true and up to date. You will be asked for a password when you register. You alone are in charge of protecting the privacy of your account and password. You consent to take ownership of all activities on your account. You must contact us right away if you have any reason to suspect that your account is no longer secure.
5. User Content
5.1 User Content Generally. Users may be able to create and submit content, such as comments, messages, photographs, videos, and other types of content (collectively, “User Content”), using certain features on our sites. Any copyright and proprietary rights you may have in the User Content you submit to the Sites are your property.
5.2 Limited License Grant to THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE. You give THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license (with the ability to sublicense) to host, transfer, store, display, perform, reproduce, modify, and distribute your user content in whole or in part across all media platforms. This right is granted when you post or publish user content (now known or hereafter developed). THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE has the right to use your User Content in this way without paying you any money.
5.3 User Content Representations and Warranties. Your User Content and any fallout from posting or publishing it are your responsibility. You affirm, represent, and guarantee the following by posting and publishing User Content:
a. To exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section 5 and the manner envisioned by THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE and these Terms, you are the creator and owner of, or you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE and users of our Sites to use and distribute your User Content; and
b. Your User Content does not and will not: I violate any third-party rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights; or (ii) slander, defame, or libel any third-party.
5.4 User Content Disclaimer. We have no obligation to edit or moderate any User Content posted or published by you or other users, and we are not responsible for any User Content. However, THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE MAY REVIEW, REMOVE, EDIT OR BLOCK USER CONTENT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE OR NO REASON. You understand that using the Site exposes you to User Content from various sources, and you acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, obscene, or objectionable. You agree and waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against her THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE with respect to your User Content. We expressly disclaim any liability related to User Content. If a user or content owner claims that their User Content is inconsistent with these Terms, we may investigate the claim and, at our sole discretion, determine whether to remove the User Content. We reserve the right to do so at any time without Notice. For the avoidance of doubt, THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE does not permit any piracy on its Site.
6. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
6.1 DMCA Notification. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. Sec. 512, as amended) that apply to Internet Service Providers. You may contact the designated agent if you have a complaint regarding any material posted on the Site.
Email: [email protected]
Any notice alleging that material hosted or distributed through the Website infringes intellectual property rights must include the following information:
a. electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to represent the owner of the infringed copyright or other rights;
b. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed; against a description of the material you claim to be infringing and its location on the Site;
D. your address, phone number, and email address; [email protected]
e. your statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material on the websites you claim is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law; and
F. a statement by you that the above information in your Notice is correct and that perjury is punishable, that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner. copyright or intellectual property.
6.2 Repeat Infringers. A user who has received more than two notifications of infringement or has had User Content deleted from the Sites is considered a repeat offender. If users are found to be “repeat infringers,” THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE will swiftly and without warning terminate their accounts.
7. Prohibited Conduct.
7.1 BY USE OF THE SITES, YOU AGREE TO NOT COME TO:
Use the Website for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national or international law;
b. infringe or encourage others to violate the rights of third parties or the PROTECTION NETWORK, including by infringing or misappropriating the intellectual property rights of third parties or the PROTECTION NETWORK;
than posting, uploading, or distributing any User Content or other Content that is illegal, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or which a reasonable person would consider offensive, obscene, indecent, obscene, harassing, threatening, shameful, hateful, or inappropriate;
D. interfere with the security-related features of the Website, including but not limited to (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content, or (ii) conducting reverse engineering or attempting to uncover the source code of the Sites or any portion thereof, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
e. interfere with the operation of the Sites or any user’s enjoyment of the Sites, including without limitation by (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, (ii) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users of the Sites, (iii) attempting to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any networks, equipment, or servers connected to or used to provide the Sites, or violating the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks, equipment, or servers;
f. perform any fraudulent activity, including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the accounts of others without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
g. sell or otherwise transfer the access granted herein or any Materials (as defined in Section 11 below) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials;
h. frame or link to any of the Materials (as defined below) or use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Materials without our prior express wrote consent; or
i. attempt to do any of the previous in this Section 7, or assist or permit any persons in engaging or attempting to engage in any of the activities described in this section 7.
7.2 THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE reserves the right (but is not required) to take any or all of the following actions about public areas of the Website:
Record conversations in public chat rooms.
b. Investigate an allegation that communication fails to comply with these Terms and decide, in its sole discretion, to delete or request deletion of the contact.
compare to Delete communications that are abusive, illegal, disruptive, or do not comply with these Terms.
D. Terminating a user’s access to all or part of the Website for a breach of these Terms.
e. Monitor, modify, or disclose any communications connected with the Website.
F. Edit or delete any communication posted on the Site, whether or not that communication violates these standards.
THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE has no liability to the user of the Website or to any other person or entity for performing or not performing any of the previous activities.
8. Discontinuation and Modification of the Sites. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Sites at any time (including without limitation, limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Sites) without Notice. We disclaim all responsibility in the event of modification or disruption of the Websites. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service at [email protected]
9.2 Additional Terms. Your use of the Sites is subject to all other agreements, regulations, rules, or guidelines (the “Additional Terms”) that we may post on or link to on the Sites, such as guidelines for certain features or material on the Sites, subject to Section 10 below. All such Additional Terms are now part of and referenced in these Terms.
10. Changes to the Terms. In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. Please check the terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially alters your rights or obligations, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such change. We may provide pop-up or banner notifications on any Website by emailing any address you may have used to sign up for an account or by other mechanisms. In addition, if the revised Terms materially change your rights or obligations, we may require your consent to accept the revised Terms. If we ask you to accept the revised terms, the modifications will not take effect until you accept. All other amendments become effective upon posting the revised Terms or on the stated “Effective Date”, if different. Disputes arising out of these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the Terms in effect at the time the dispute arises.
11. Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Website is owned and operated by the THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE. Visual interfaces, graphics, designs, compilations, information, data, computer code (including source or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of The Website (“Materials”) provided by THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE are protected by all relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable law. All materials contained in the Websites are the property of GUARDIAN RESTORE NETWORK or our third-party licensors. Unless expressly permitted by THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE, you may not use the Materials. THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE reserves all rights to the Materials not expressly granted in these Terms. THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE allows you to view or download a copy of the material from the THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE website for your personal, non-commercial use only if you include a copyright notice at the bottom of the document. All rights reserved” and other copyright and proprietary rights notice contained in the material. Any special rules regarding the use of certain other materials accessible through the Site may be incorporated elsewhere and into these Terms by reference.
12. Indemnity. To the fullest volume accepted via way of means of regulation, you settle that you’ll be liable for your use of the Sites, and you settle to defend, indemnify, and maintain innocent THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (collectively, the “THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE Entities”) from and towards any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, which include affordable attorneys` expenses and costs, springing up out of or in any manner linked with (i) your get admission to to, use of, or alleged use of the Sites in a way now no longer accepted via way of means of those Terms; (ii) your violation of those Terms or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced herein, or any relevant regulation or regulation; (iii) your violation of any 1/3-birthday birthday celebration right, which include without issue any highbrow assets right, publicity, confidentiality, assets or private right; or (iv) any disputes or troubles among you and any 1/3 birthday celebration. We reserve the right, at our expense, to expect the exceptional protection and manipulation of any reliance upon any other case concern to indemnification via means of you (and without restricting your indemnification responsibilities with recognize to such rely). In such case, you settle to cooperate with our protection of such claim.
13. Disclaimers; No Warranties
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE “AS IS” AND “AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Mama” will be provided. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE COMPANY, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. , disclaims all warranties of any kind. (i) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; (ii) any warranties arising out of dealing, use, or dealing; THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY PART THEREOF OR MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE previous WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, OR ARTICLE GIVEN BY YOU FROM THE SITES OR ANY DOCUMENTS OR CONTENTS WITH A SN OR THROUGH THE SITES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY WARRANTY RELATED TO THE SITES EMPLOYEES ONLY AT THIS BUSINESS OR SITES ARE NOT REPLYING. FOR THE FULL EXTENSION ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU ASSESS ALL RISK FOR ALL DAMAGES THAT MAY AGREE FROM YOUR USE OR ACCESSORIES TO OTHER SITES, OTHER SITE USERS, AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENTS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SITES AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHER MATERIALS OR CONTENTS THROUGH THE SITES AND ANY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED AT SEPARATE AND CONTENTS YOUR ROOM, AND YOU WILL BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LEGAL LIABILITY. (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM TO BE USED TO CONNECT TO THE SITES) OR LOSE DATA RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SITES OR DOWNLOADING OR USE OF CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS.
14. Limitation of Liability
FOR THE FULL EXCLUSIVE PERMITTED BY LAW, IN ANY CASE, WILL NOT LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, WITNESS, WITNESS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES BY PROFIT, USE, GOOD PROFITS, OR OTHER RELATED LOSSES) ARRIVING FROM OR IN RELATED TO YOUR ACCESSORIES OR USE, OR INCOME ACCESS TO OR USE, THE SITES OR ANY MATERIAL OR CONTENTS ON THE SITES, ARE BASIS ON THE WARRANTIES, CONTRACT, PORTS (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATE DISTRICT OTHER, OR NOT THE AGENCIES OF THE PROTECTION RESTORE NETWORK HAS BEEN CONSULTED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE NETWORK OF LEGAL LIABILITY PROTECTIVES MOST LEGAL TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM THAT ARISES OUTSIDE THE USE OF OR OTHER LIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE WHAT ARE ON THE SITES) OR OTHER WRONG WITH THESE TERMS, OR ELSE, LIMITED.
THIS DISTRIBUTION IS A REQUIRED ELEMENT BECAUSE OF THE NEGOTIATION BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EVERY TERM OF THESE TERMS PROVIDES LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES THAT WILL DISTRIBUTE RISK BY TERMS OF THESE TERMS. ANY OF THESE TERMS MAY BE INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER TERMS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 14 WILL APPLY IMMEDIATELY IF ANY LIMITATION IS RECOMMENDED FOR ITS NEEDED PURPOSE.
15. Governing Law. Without respect to issues of conflict of law, the laws of the State of Tennessee shall govern these Terms. You and THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts in Florida to litigate all such disputes, to the extent that any lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted under this agreement. We maintain the Sites from our offices in the United States and give no assurance that the Materials are available or suitable for use in other countries.
17. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
To resolve any disputes between you and THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE most conveniently and cost-effectively, you and THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of the Site shall be binding on you. 17.1 Generally. Shall be resolved by arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than litigation in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited disclosures than a court, and may be subject to very limited review by a court. An arbitrator can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes any claims arising from or relating to any aspect of these Terms or your use of the Site, whether based on contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or otherwise. Including but not limited to billing and regardless of whether the claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND THE THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE ARE WAIVING ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A JURY TRIAL OR CLASS ACTION.
17.2 Exceptions. Regardless of Section 17.1, you and THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE concur that nothing in this agreement will be construed as waiving, preventing, or otherwise restricting either of our rights to bring an individual action in small claims court, (ii) pursue enforcement actions through relevant federal, state, or local agencies where such actions are available, (iii) seek injunctive relief in a court of law, or (iv) bring a lawsuit in a court of law.
17.3 Arbitrator. The Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by these Terms, shall govern any arbitration between you and THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE, and such arbitration shall be conducted under the supervision of the AAA. Online at www.adr.org, over the phone at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE, the AAA Rules and filing forms are accessible.
17.4 Notice; Process. A party intending to seek arbitration must first send a written Notice of the dispute to the other party by registered mail or Federal Express (signature required), or where we do not have a physical address. THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE’s address for Notice is THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE, 3333 S Congress Ave Suite 400 Delray Beach, FL 33445. The Notice must (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (ii) provide the specific remedy sought (“Claim”). You and THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE agree to use good faith efforts to resolve claims directly, but if you and THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days of receiving Notice, you or NETWORK RESTORE PROTECTION may initiate arbitration proceedings. During the arbitration, the amount of any offer of settlement made by you or the PROTECTION RESTORE NETWORK will not be disclosed to the arbitrator until the arbitrator has rendered a final decision and award. In the event that our dispute is ultimately resolved by arbitration in your favor, PROTECTION RESTORE NETWORK will pay you (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator, if any, and (ii) the amount the final written settlement offered by the PROTECTION RESTORE NETWORK to resolve the dispute prior to the award of arbitration; or (iii) 000,00, whichever is greater.
17.5 Fees. If you commence arbitration under these Terms, THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than 000, in which case the AAA Rules shall decide the payment of any fees. Any arbitration hearings will take place at a location to be agreed upon in Davidson County, Tennessee, provided that if the claim is for,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted (i) solely based on documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephonic hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards outlined in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of how the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may decide and resolve the dispute regarding payment and reimbursement of costs or expenses at any time during the proceedings and at the request of either party within 14 days from the date of the arbitrator’s decision on validity.
17.6 No Class Actions. THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE and you agree that neither party may bring claims against the other except in its capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Furthermore, unless you and THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE agree to a different rule, the arbitrator may not join the claims of more than one person, and they may not otherwise be heard as a collective, representative, or in a class action.
17.7 Modifications. You may reject any future changes to this arbitration clause made by THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE (other than changes to THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE’s address for Notice) by notifying us in writing within 30 days of the change to THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE’s address for Notice; in such a case, the arbitration clause will continue to be in effect as it was before the changes you rejected.
17.8 Enforceability. Any legal action arising out of or connected with these Terms or your use of the Site shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction and forum provided in Section 15 if the entirety of this Section 17 is deemed to be unenforceable.
18. Consent to Communications and Monitoring/Recording of Telephone Calls. THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE may, without Notice or warning and at our discretion, monitor and/or record telephone conversations for business purposes, such as quality assurance quality and training, and to protect our rights and the rights of others. By providing us with your contact information, you agree to receive communications, including emails and calls (including text messages and calls made by autodialer or mail). Pre-recorded phone number), from or on behalf of THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE to the email address or phone number you provided, even if the number is on a non-national or state call list. These calls may be for informational and marketing purposes, such as to provide you with information about THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE services and treatment centers. You are not required to agree to such calls as a condition of any purchase from the THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE. Standard text messages and phone minutes charges from your mobile service provider will apply.
IF YOU WANT TO Ignore the EMAIL, YOU CAN STOP THE SIGN-UP BY Tracking CANCEL OPTIONS IN YOUR EMAIL. IF YOU WANT TO CHOOSE OUT OF TEXTS, YOU CAN REPLY “STOP” FROM THE MOBILE DEVICE RECEIVING MESSAGES. IF YOU WANT TO OWN MARKETING CALLS, YOU CAN MAKE A DON’T CALL IN ANY CALLS YOU RECEIVE FROM US. You understand and agree that you may continue to receive notifications while the THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE processes your opt-out request, and you may also receive a confirmation notice of receipt of your opt-out request.
19. Consent to Electronic Communications. You agree to receive some electronic communications from us by using the Sites, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in Section 18. You acknowledge and agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications we transmit to you electronically satisfy any written communication requirement outlined in applicable law.
20. Contact Information. THE PLYMOUTH HOUSE, with an address of 3333 S Congress Ave Suite 400 Delray Beach, FL 33445, is the Sites owner. You can contact us by writing to the address above or emailing us at [email protected] By sending a letter to the address above along with your electronic mail address and a request for these Terms, California residents may have these Terms electronically addressed to them.
21. DISCLAIMER. Content for blogs and articles is only meant to be used for general informational purposes. It does not serve as a replacement for expert medical guidance, diagnosis, or care. Never disregard medical advice from a professional because of something you read here. CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY IF YOU BELIEVE YOU MAY BE AT RISK FOR SUICIDE OR MAY HAVE ANOTHER MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Any information presented here should not be taken as a description of a specific treatment program available at a specific treatment facility or as appropriate for you or a loved one. The actual course of treatment is unique to each hospital.